Both puppies and kittens need vaccinated every three to four weeks for the first four months of life. Young pets also need dewormed, microchipped, and started on life-long flea and heartworm prevention. At Newport Animal Hospital we can offer packages for your pet's specific needs.Type your paragraph here.
Open 7 Days a week
Puppy And Kitten Wellness
25100 Bernwood Drive Bonita Springs, FL 34135
At Newport Animal Hospital, we strive to make your pet feel at home. We know your pets are an important part of your family. We offer comfy accommodations, a professional staff and plenty of safe fun. Your pet will be able to play, relax, and rest under careful supervision.
* Individual runs that are spacious, airy, and comfortable
* Variety of deluxe runs & customized packages available including a window view,
view of Animal Planet playing on the kennel television, and more
* Separate cattery with a fish tank for viewing
* Located in Newport Animal Hospital's state-of-the-art facility
* Call for more details (239) 301-4059
A healthy pet is a happy pet! That's why our veterinary clinic in Bonita Springs, FL believes that keeping your pet healthy and happy is our number one goal. Routine preventive care keeps your pet healthy. At as early as six weeks old, puppies and kittens should be started on a vaccination package.
* Preventative Medicine
* Spay / Neuter
* Dental Care
(bloodwork, urinalysis, hormone testing, gene testing)
* Digital X-Ray
* General / Soft Tissue Surgery
* Urinary problems
* Doctors On Call For 24 hour emergencies
* Behavioral Medicine
* Laser Therapy